An Extravagant Dessert for your favorite guests
-Can be used for Cream Puff Filling, Cupcake Frosting, or Cake Filling
Or eat this decadent cream all by itself.
It's amazing! And easy to make.
Freezes well, too. Firm - but still scoopable.
Lemon Soprano -- 1 Cup + 1 T (or use more, up to 10 oz., to taste)
Powdered Sugar-sifted -- 1.25 Cups
Cocoa Powder -sifted -- 4 T
Mascarpone -- 1 Cup
Sour Cream -- 1.5 Cups
• Whisk sugar into Lemon Soprano until dissolved, and no lumps
• Whisk in mascarpone and sour cream
• In a separate bowl,dissolve Cocoa in 1/2 cup of Lemon Soprano/sugar mixture, whisk until there are no lumps of cocoa
• Add cocoa mixture to Lemon Soprano/sugar mixture whisk till smooth and even in color
• Chill well. Or freeze until firm.
• For an Amuse, serve alone in a small dessert glass, topped with strawberry slices (pictured) or toasted pine nuts and a raspberry.
• or use as a cream puff filling (profiteroles), cupcake frosting or cake filling.
Lemon Soprano is Gluten-Free, with 83 calories/oz.